IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on the new limited run STI? Only 500 available, so I imagine they will all be sold. I think they look nice and clean. Similar to the 2010 special edition but with a better white.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sat in one last week. It's for sale at our local dealer. If it was an STI I would have bought it, but the extra horsepower is more important to me than the limited edition looks.

·
Registered
14 Posts

I picked up my STi Series White a few weeks ago. The dealership had three on the lot and gave me an excellent price on it. To start off with, I have leased a 2011 and a 2015 STi in the past. The 2020 Series White STi is by far the best one I have own. The suspension, wheel, and tire upgrades are fantastic. I cant say enough about the Bilstein shocks and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2's. Although Subaru rates it at 310 hp and 290 lb/ft, it make the most of that power. Although I should mention, I haven't taken it high in the rev range due to having so few miles on it. In my opinion the package is much better then what the stat sheets says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts