IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i jus sold my rsx type s and now i'm about to get my sti so i was wondering the gold rims is that a option or standard, or i'm stuck with silver rims. and if tis not a option do i ask for gold rims because i want a white sti . next question is it possible to get a sunroof?

·
Registered
858 Posts
no, it's like picking a car color... wait... you pick a WHEEL color along with the CAR color... how's that... ;)

for the 04 sunroofs, it's an AFTERMARKET thing... though the 04 WRX, it is an option...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
alwayzspeedin,

If you want gold rims on your STi, make sure you specify it. There are two chassis options for the STi and the only difference is rim color, these being "4JI" and "4JJ." If you want the white with gold rims combo, make sure you've requested the "4JI" with Aspen White. If your salesguy was nice, he'd make sure to call you back and ask you if you wanted the gold or silver BBS's with your STi instead of randomly picking it himself/herself. If he/she hasn't called you back to ask, make sure you call back before your car arrives.

remember
4JI = Gold BBS
4JJ = Silver BBS

-STiLL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts