IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is a 12 STI Sedan, I am working on returning my car back to stock. & was looking to get a OEM Downpipe & catback placed back on the car.

First Question: I was wondering if the 08+ STI are all the same. Or is it only 08-14 STI. Based on most sites selling parts some have 08+ & some have 08-14. Just a little confused.

Second Question: Is their a difference between the Sedan & Hatchback Downpipe & Catback for 08-14.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I know the exhausts are different from sedan to hatch so you will need an exhaust from a sedan. I would assume the downpipe is the same from 08-11 to 11-14, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for all the replies. I appreciate all the help. Main reason I asked was because I have someone wanting to sell a 2016 STI Catback to me & just making sure I wont have any fitment issues.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thank you everyone for all the replies. I appreciate all the help. Main reason I asked was because I have someone wanting to sell a 2016 STI Catback to me & just making sure I wont have any fitment issues.
Yea you'll be fine. The exhaust fits both the GR and VA models for the sedan application. So you would be good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts