IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am not really a newbie, just new to this forum. I have been on Nasioc mostly for the past year. Go the the Denny's/ Boarder's meets somewhat regularly.

Prior to picking up my blue/gold STI last month, I drove a modified PSM WRX w/ a tuned and tested 220 WHP.

I have only seen one or two STI's at the Denny's Boarder's meets daily, but just wondering if you guy's and girls meet up on your own.

B.T.W. I recognize some names from Nasioc and some are completly new. My name is Jason, and I am 100% TEACHER POWah!

lol

-Jason-

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I went to a Thursday meet once, last May, a couple days after I got my STi. I might go to more this summer since I am moving and my commutes to work wont take 2 hours a day anymore. So far we have not met up on our own. The idea has been brought up but nothing really developed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey sti thunder do you live in round lake? if yes i live here too but i dont have an sti i am only 17. i was wondering if you could give me a testr drive in it sometime. with you driving?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts