IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks JJ Some interesting things that parrallel the stuff in the car and driver article comparisons. But the car they drove had the prodrive package in it, where we already have the power levels in the car.In both places at the higher speeds the STI they didn"t feel measured up to the EVO, still going to get it though.SFRinNJ

·
Registered
119 Posts
Got to go back and really read the c&d article, the edmonds review, and a couple of the others. Bottom line is I'm getting the car. Most of the time I am going to be driving the car. Alot of the time I want to take the car and do some "cool" things with the car. I guess it is going to have some limitations that I had better learn to overcome, live with, and compensate for, or we will both be in a ditch someplace.SFRinNJ

·
Registered
119 Posts
Read another article today, canadian driver in an american STI and still talked about the slight understeer. Just said be ready for it. He loved the car and everything else about it, even its quirks.SFRinNJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.