Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My name is Chris from GNV Motorsports, and we are becoming a new vendor here (just paid--processing as we speak :)). We have been around for almost 2 years now over on NASIOC/ClubWRX/EVOM, and have nothing but great reviews. We pride ourselves on having the best, quickest, and most friendly customer service around on top of competitive pricing. We are located in Pennsylvania, and are looking to build a installation/dyno/tuning garage in the Pittsburgh/South Hills (of PA) location very soon.

You can check out our website here: www.gnvmotorsports.com

Here are shots of our company cars. The WRX had around 300whp (VF39 ported and polished, all supporting mods).. GTO is stock @ 320whp on a mustang (05 GTO MT w/ LS2), and the EVO has around 320whp (cammed, tuned).

Anyways, I just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself before we start serving this community. It will be nice to get to know all of you :D :tup:

Thanks,
Chris
GNV Motorsports

·
Registered
625 Posts
sweet site

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome!

·
OT stealth mod
4,261 Posts
Don't be afraid of nan, he rides the short bus.

Welcome to the site. :tup:

·
OT stealth mod
4,261 Posts
nandanrp said:
^^^Ahem, flaming a moderator is 10 points (40%) ;)
:lol: :scurred:

<running away from n00b forum now.>

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nandanrp said:
Good thing you said you just got vendor status setup, I woulda canned this thread otherwise ;)

Welcome to the site!
Of course.. we wouldn't advertise unless we paid. We aren't set up yet I don't think.. but we did pay for 6 months here.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys :)

Chris
GNV Motorsports

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
Welcome to the site guys. that wrx looks aweomse! i'm def looking foward to see what kinda parts/pricing you guys throw out there. good luck with everything.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
sweet, welcome to the site. All you guys need now is an 03/04 Cobra

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
evilSTi7 said:
Welcome to the site guys. that wrx looks aweomse! i'm def looking foward to see what kinda parts/pricing you guys throw out there. good luck with everything.
With that said we shall deliever. I believe we just got over excited and forgot to put this in the first post. Anyways, with your first order recieve up to 7% off all items we have on our website. Also all the volk wheels that are in stock are able to have this discount applied to them. These wheels can be found http://www.gnvmotorsports.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_108

7% Off Coupon Code is: IWSTI7peroff

*Exceptions, Volk special order racing wheels, BBS wheels cobb accessports and street tuners*

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.