IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, the name's Jeff in Arvada, CO and I love the website here! I currently drive a 2000 yellow Ford Focus ZX3 that I track race and is my daily driver. I plan on getting an STi sometime next summer after I graduate.

I've already seen 3 STi's on the road. First one came at the corner of Iliff & Peoria at the Souper Salad, blue gold. Second one was at 92nd and Sheridan, white/gold. Last one was just two days ago at Iliff & Peoria again going west. Any of you guys been spotted by me? I know JJ lives in Arvada, do you mind if I take a swing by and look at both your Sti's? Thanx!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Blue/Gold at Iliff and Peoria was me, second STi if Silver/Silver at Iliff and Peoria was me, and I know of a Black/Silver in that area as well. :)

PM me about a meet to see two STi's at once. ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm assuming that was you last night on I-25 JJ. Gave you the thumbs up, that silver/silver looked better in person than I had imagined. :eek: How close were you to that accident?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was probably the white/gold at 92nd and Sheridan...I live in Longtown but am in that area often.

Welcome to the board!

Rexwell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts