IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i got bored of the rx8 forum and figured i would post here to hopefully help me make up my mind that i need an sti

heres a picture of my rx8

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill try and post some engine pics but heres a mod list for u guys

Greddy Turbo
Greddy Oil Pan
Greddy Catch Cans
Greddy Air Diversion Panel
Greddy Profec E-01
Greddy Warning Gauge EGT
MazSport Int-X FMU
Turbo XS RFL BOV
Turbo XS Midpipe
JIC Magic Catback

Mazdaspeed Bodykit
Ganador Jdm Mirrors
Hookup shop carbon fiber vents
R* Magic CF Trunk Lip
CF gas Door
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood

Zeals coilovers
Greddy Brakes *not pictured*
Mazdaspeed Sway Bars
Mazdaspeed Front Strut Bar
Greddy Rear Strut Bar

19" Volk Racing GT-7s in diamond black 9.5 in rear 8.5 in front

ill try and upload more pictures but my internet is being ghey..


car has a dyno proven 310 whp pretty good for a car that dyno'd around 170ish before turbo
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,137 Posts
welcome, looks hawt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,656 Posts
Mazdaspeed8 said:
Ill try and post some engine pics but heres a mod list for u guys

Greddy Turbo
Greddy Oil Pan
Greddy Catch Cans
Greddy Air Diversion Panel
Greddy Profec E-01
Greddy Warning Gauge EGT
MazSport Int-X FMU
Turbo XS RFL BOV
Turbo XS Midpipe
JIC Magic Catback

Mazdaspeed Bodykit
Ganador Jdm Mirrors
Hookup shop carbon fiber vents
R* Magic CF Trunk Lip
CF gas Door
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood

Zeals coilovers
Greddy Brakes *not pictured*
Mazdaspeed Sway Bars
Mazdaspeed Front Strut Bar
Greddy Rear Strut Bar

19" Volk Racing GT-7s in diamond black 9.5 in rear 8.5 in front

ill try and upload more pictures but my internet is being ghey..


car has a dyno proven 310 whp pretty good for a car that dyno'd around 170ish before turbo
sounds like a fun car...if you were to buy an sti, starting out with 300 bhp to play with is always fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the only thing holding me up is what i can get out of my car

its hard for me to take something that i have literally months of time installing and tuning and sell it and start from scratch all over again.. but its time has come ive lost interest in it because there really isnt anything else i can do to it now.
 

·
retired mod
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
Mazdaspeed8 said:
the only thing holding me up is what i can get out of my car

its hard for me to take something that i have literally months of time installing and tuning and sell it and start from scratch all over again.. but its time has come ive lost interest in it because there really isnt anything else i can do to it now.
You are kidding right? Nothing else you can do to a rotary? There is rotaries running 6's. Get a built engine made, get a bigger turbo. Be unique, keep modding the RX...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
eatV8 said:
You are kidding right? Nothing else you can do to a rotary? There is rotaries running 6's. Get a built engine made, get a bigger turbo. Be unique, keep modding the RX...
i totally agree but all those things take tons of time.. if you look at the rx8s they arent anything like 7's.. the are meant to be a NA car and run high compression ratios, its hard to run anything above 12 psi, there are some people doing turbo swaps but there isnt alot of room to stuff a big turbo, i should have retracted my statement... there are alot more things to be done, im just feeling out maybe starting over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,787 Posts
Nice RX8, you have quite the list of mods. You're really board with that thing? Welcome to our world that is the STi. You can find out anything you want to know about the STi right here, just look around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the friendly welcome ill keep posting here until i find a new home for the 8!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top