IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Although I'm new to IWSTI, I have been a proud Subaru owner for the past 3 years, driving a 2003 WRX. I have visited this site a few times in the past following threads here and there from WRXAtlanta and Nasioc. I enjoyed modding the WRX with the help of Scott Siegel and SOG over the 3 years with Prodrive Stage III (dp, up, mid, catback, EM), Eibach Pro-kit, 26mm Whiteline front sway and Rota SDRs. The car was an absolute blast to drive and I had a few opportunities to have it on the road course at Little Talladega, under the watchful eye of Scott Siegel. :cool:

Long story short, I figured it was about time I joined an contributed to the STi community, especially since I took delivery on an '06 Steel Gray STi this past Monday. :D She's already got 150 miles on her and the rides into work are suddenly more enjoyable. The STi will stay stock for now, as I break it in and learn the ins-and-outs of the car. And here she is parked in the garage shortly after her maiden voyage from the dealership.

The seems like a great forum and I'm glad I've finally signed up. If you're ever on WRXAtlanta, I'm rexrocker over there as well. Take it easy.

Later.
- Clay

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
welcome!! Nice looking ride!! :tup:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Welcome aboard! nice picture man, boy I remember the day I picked mine up! Have fun!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome, congrats!

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Welcome, I love the color on an 06'. Sounds like you will be friends with Scott Siegel very soon!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
holla, nice

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome and here's what she looks like in my driveway... Same color choice on my 06. Enjoy...:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts