IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am new to the boards and just wanted to say hello. I have a 2002 Pontiac GTP that runs 12.40's and am getting ready to get rid of it soon and get a 2004 WR Blue STi. I just got my insurance quote yesterday, and hopefully soon I'll be able to pick up the STi I want.

Now all I have to do is buy out my lease, or wait for someone to take over my lease...

Wish me luck, and does anyone know of any dealers in MI that are selling @ or near invoice?

Thanks!

·
Registered
759 Posts
2MCHPSI said:
Hey everyone,

I am new to the boards and just wanted to say hello. I have a 2002 Pontiac GTP that runs 12.40's and am getting ready to get rid of it soon and get a 2004 WR Blue STi. I just got my insurance quote yesterday, and hopefully soon I'll be able to pick up the STi I want.

Now all I have to do is buy out my lease, or wait for someone to take over my lease...

Wish me luck, and does anyone know of any dealers in MI that are selling @ or near invoice?

Thanks!
Welcome! You will love the STi.

I had a modified 2000 GTP that I sold to get the STi. I had a lease from GM that was termed a "smart buy" which lets you sell the car. I sold my GTP privately and it paid off the lease. I don't know if your lease is the same but a FYI.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! You will love the STi.

I had a modified 2000 GTP that I sold to get the STi. I had a lease from GM that was termed a "smart buy" which lets you sell the car. I sold my GTP privately and it paid off the lease. I don't know if your lease is the same but a FYI.
Hrmmm... I'll have to look into that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts