IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to stop in and say hi. i just got to the spangdahlem area. my car is still in transit and its bugging me. i just joined iwsti, but have been on another forum for a long time. it doesnt seem like there is much talk going nasioc or here.

my name is justin i own a 2002 wrx, mods: vf39, sti i/c, dark blue injectors, tuned to 285hp. while im out here i want to do some more mods, but after reading some of the other threads it seems like i should save my money untill i go back to the states. i deffently want to get together with alot of people out here and go to the "ring"

looking forward to met you guys and see some nice cars.

justin

·
Registered
720 Posts
I told myself I was going to wait to get back to the states to do more mods, But if you look in my journal you can see how that worked out. Almost every mod on my car has been done since I got here. The only things done prior was the boost gauge and stage 2. Anyways welcome to the Germany club man. I am in Stuttgart, let me know if you come down this way!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Welcome! I've been in schweinfurt since June '10. I just got my car here 2 days ago and it's a monster. 436/430 @ 24psi and definitely have plans to hit the ring. I already installed my mudflaps, front lip and a couple bushings. Things that involve needing a tune I'd wait being that people have to fly a tuner over here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts