IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can we have a seperate thread for dccd? I am sure people are asking a toooooooon of questions about this. due to them not reading manual.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
i may add....."or a sales guy not telling you squat when you pick up the car, and just hands you the keys like they did to me"!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I read the manual word for word, and still didn't understand how it worked until I read the FAQ that is floating around. They almost need a complete chapter in the manual just for the DCCD.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
ill have to look for it

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wow, that is one technical thread, that John fellow seems to know his stuff even if i can't fully understand everything he stated but i believe most of it. i think i'm going to do what he says to and go out and play with the DCCD and see for myself what differance the settings of the wheel make.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Man, I'm still confused...so locking it is best for straight line, rear biased acceleration and tail outs?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
also since it is dccd related.... could changing the DCCD (I know it doesnt change torque split) to maybe one notch above full rear help keep the power off the rear end? After hearing about some STis messing up their axels I thought that maybe changing the DCCD more front biased would help? *shrug*

Robert~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts