IW STi Forum banner

New Test forum Up- Please Test

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  rx4fun 
#1 ·
You can view the test forum here:

http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/phpBB2/index.php

I will be testing it, and I ask you to test it if you want. I am planning on upgrading to this version on this forum here. This upgrade could take place in a few day or a few weeks, depending on how testing goes.

Try it, I think you will like it. I am going to hack it up for attachments, and do some other stuff.

The test forum is for test purposes only, because if and when I decide to implement version 2, all test forum stuff will be deleted as the current stuff is added.

Thanks

JJ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JJ on 2002-01-31 14:47 ]</font>

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I'm working on that aspect and will have that all worked out by the time I am ready to take it "live".

JJ

Discussion starter · #16 ·
THANKS FOR THE HELP TESTING!! :grin::D

:razz:

:razz:

I think you were trying :razz:. It's gotta be a capital P. :razz:

I just tried it by clicking on the emoticon, then using colon capital P. It worked for me fine.

As for spellcheck, I can tell it's an option when you are using the Euclid __ theme. Check what your default theme is. Spellcheck is not included in phpBB natively. You have to hack it to do so...

From what I've heard spellcheck puts an extra strain on the server that we probably don't want anyway.. :smile:

THANKS!! :smile:

JJ

Discussion starter · #18 ·
Just changed colors-

I am getting closer and closer to taking this thing live.

JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.