IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
low supply. Price has dropped a bit. Mats come with mat cleaning brush. Contact me for details.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
essogas said:
low supply. Price currently is 185 + 15 shipping and handling. Mats come with mat cleaning brush. Contact me for details.
Low supply? Hmmmm....probably because a bunch of people buy them all up and sell them on Ebay. Really sucks for the community.

<cough> <cough>

-st

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Singletrack said:
essogas said:
low supply. Price currently is 185 + 15 shipping and handling. Mats come with mat cleaning brush. Contact me for details.
Low supply? Hmmmm....probably because a bunch of people buy them all up and sell them on Ebay. Really sucks for the community.

<cough> <cough>

-st
heh ya really... how much was the group buy on NASIOC i didnt even think the mats made it into the triple digits, and now people are sellin em for 150+.. what a joke.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=406168

$95 shipped... and I remember even seeing one cheaper then that. Bunch of jerks get them and sell them at the "low price" or $200 + a brush... losers.

Robert~

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look, I can't get them for 95.00 nevermind including shipping! I sell them based on what peole want to pay. Also, some don't mind paying extra for an item IN STOCK NOW and immediate shipping without having to wait FOREVER for a group buy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Guys, Guys, this is the USA. I wanted floor mats too, but yes, I felt uncomfortable paying an incredible premium over retail price, so I went out and bought a bunch myself. However, I can tell you that whoever was selling for $95 must have been making little if any money, or the price from the dealership has gone up considerably with the demand. I have a bunch coming from Canada and my cost is quite a bit higher, some of which is likely due to shipping to US, versus some other people selling that are buying them at a dealership in Canada and picking them up. Hope this helps clear things up a little.

M

·
0 Posts
I bought mine for $95 and I thought I was getting ripped, :)

But that was months ago, in one of the first group buys, hehe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am also selling the Canadian STI floor mats. The first set out the door receives an STI trunk emblem. PM for details.

Marc

·
Registered
270 Posts
don't we allready have a STi trunk emblem?? why not offer something we don't allready have? *other than floor mats*

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
anyone from nebraska

Dealer in Canada quoted me $115 shipped to Atlanta yesterday. He had 12 sets coming in.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, thanks. But I'm not trying to gouge, prices have fallen and I'm about selling them for cost almost. I just got some more in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.