IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped by Santa Monica Subaru after visiting a friend and wanted to find out if they had any STi's there as well as if they were selling at MSRP. The salesguy said they were, but said also that they added $3000 worth of optional equipment which included an Alpine stereo. I didn't press for details since I'm waiting for the '06 model ;) Anyway, he offered a brochure and it's pretty nice! I'll see if I can scan it at work and post the pics.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, this one is only exclusively STi, and it's held together by a coil binder type thing instead of one long piece of card stock folded in 3 places.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK here are some scans of the first few pages of that brochure. It's 20+ pages with some foldouts so I think I'll probably not scan all of them. There are a few good pics of the STi, with diff color combos: Blue/gold, Black/gold, Silver/silver and White/silver.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
The new brochure is very cool (great pictures of the WRC car). I got mine from SiouxBe about a month ago. Not that I needed anything to keep my interest up until my STi arrives 8)

·
Registered
105 Posts
if anyone wants the rest of the scans, i have all the pages scanned in the general forum called "i hate it when they do this"

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
great orca! thanks...that saves me the work ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts