IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Introducing The ssixProject P521. The wheel built with performance and
style in mind.

-Available in 2 colors: Galaxy Black and Rally Gold(WRX and STI exclusive)
-Hub Centric fitment
-Fitment:
*18x8 +40et WRX
*18x8.5 +40et STI
-Wheels are tested for integrity
-Wheels are BBK friendly

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Visit our website
www.ssixproject.com

Thanks and please feel free to voice your opinion of the wheels!!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Is there a reason why it sounds like they are made for the wrx/sti but come in a +40 offset? Is this the only offset they are making, or did they do this to meet in the middle for Subie's and Mitsu's?

What is the point of having an "exclusive hub-centric" fitment for sti's if the offset is so far from stock?

I'd think more people would be interested if they were a better offset.

Edit: are the P711 on the website going to be offered in a more subie friendly offset?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this time +40 is the only offset we are offering for the wrx and sti fitments. The offset was not made for a mid ground of an evo fitment. We actually sell a fitment for the EVO(18x9+30). The p521 runs a "high-pad" design to make clearance for a BBK, so the offset was set at +40.

The rim was made hub-centric to ensure there would be no shaking. We designed the wheel to be more of a hassle free rim. We wanted a wheel that you can keep no matter what mod you may do to your car next.

The p711 is still in development and I will keep any one who has interest updated as soon as the information is released.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I would possibly be interested in the 711 if it is offered in a higher offset. I'm sure you'll keep the forums up to date, but keep me up to date either way.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Forged or cast? Weights? This type of stuff would matter to anyone savy enough to be on the boards you should really put this info out there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the wheel measures 1.25 lbs/in. They weigh roughly the same weight as the gram light 57pro and the wheels are casted.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Please dont be offended I LOVE the look of those wheels but thats alot of $ for cast rims. I have a hard time taking forged BBS wheels off my car and replacing them with something that is in theory not lighter or stronger.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes these wheels are casted, but its a Multi-piece cast from japan. These wheels are made by racing hart, its a different line that they offer. For example like volk racing, and their Gram Light line, except that the SSIX p521 are multi piece rims, unlike gram lights.

The wheels go through the same process that all of Racing Hart's lines go through. They are tested and made with RH's standard from start to finish. The quality and integrity are there for sure :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I agree, gold is a must on Subarus.
What is the total wieght of the STI rim? 20 pounds?

·
Premium Member
8,146 Posts
those are sick, happen to have any of these rims on a CGM??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! For those of you who are interested please PM me I have a sponsorship/referral program going.

Once again thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts