IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone catch this news?

Looks like even more radical changes for next year in the WRC. This will be good news for Subaru but not for Citroen and Peugeot. Both just scrambled to replace third drivers with someone who has not had a podium finish in the last three years. Now that previous "new" rule is invalid and is superceded by the new two driver rule. Also note the increase in the number of rallies.

I'm not sure but it seems like this could be good for us fans. Especially Subaru fans (Solberg & Burns could have a good year in 2004).

http://www.wrc.com/en_GB/News/2003/012/2003_radicalchanges.htm[/url]

M

·
0 Posts
Carbon Fiber guage pod

The real question is,

who's with me to go to the scheduled Rally of Mexico!!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
mistkerl said:
The real question is,

who's with me to go to the scheduled Rally of Mexico!!!!
I checked the airfare. It runs about $500 / 6 hr flight roundtrip from DC area to Leon (1 stopover). I really want to go to this, but let's see how things progress.

Rally Germany in August is also a potential option for me.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Anyone Replace the RE070 Tires?

Count me in.... Makes you almost want to drive down so we have our cars there....

Then again, from Michigan that's one heck of a drive... $500 on airfare sounds better.

·
Registered
273 Posts
FlyingDutchman said:
Count me in.... Makes you almost want to drive down so we have our cars there....

Then again, from Michigan that's one heck of a drive... $500 on airfare sounds better.
I know. My initial reaction was the same. I wanted to drive there so that the car could be there as well. Then I looked at the map to see where Leon is........and started looking at flights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts