IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Project SSIX has presented us with a great opportunity! To own some of the hottest 5 spoke wheels made specifically for your STI/WRX. These wheels are 2-piece forged wheels from Japan and are hubcentric and designed specifically with us WRX/STI owners in mind. They are very very smooth on the road and are lightweight for their size and looks. They are approximately 3-6lbs heavier then stock (We will get exact weight), but that is nothing compared to their beauty and weight per size (compared with other 18x8.5" wheels). I know I, for one, have been waiting for a nice set of 5 spoke wheels for our cars and this is finally it.

All of the Project SSIX P521 wheels are designed with the brembo brakes in mind and all of thier sizes will clear. Not only that, the gap between the calipers and the spokes have increased by approximately .25-.5" giving you a nice gap between those pieces to help with clearance. On top of even that, the wheels do not pickup brake dust very well at all! (Pictures to come)! We've done about 500+ miles on our set of high gloss black/polished and the rims STILL look new! A blessing for those who cannot stand how fast their BBS wheels turn black/brown/bronzish each DAY of use. The weight of the wheels is not very noticeable in driving and honestly doesn't feel much heavier than stock in movement (its not sluggish or heavy anotherwords) (Our setup: Galaxy Black 18x8.5 w/ 225ZR40 18 ZRi Tires). You cannot go wrong with these wheels!!! Wheel AND tire packages are available! Just ask!! Comes with all hardware for installation!!

Want a custom color? Get enough people in line and we can have your OWN color series made! Just ask!

Want more pictures to see how these would look on your ride? Go here: http://ssixproject.com/?p=gallery
http://ssixproject.com/gallery/media/p52101.jpg.

Fitment Sizes:

5x100 and 5x114.3 (Will fit 04 and 05+ STI, 02+ WRX, and more!)

Available Sizes:

Sizes available:

* 18 x 7.5 - MSRP $510 / wheel
* 18 x 8.0 - MSRP $515 / wheel
* 18 x 8.5 - MSRP $520 / wheel
* 18 x 9.0 - MSRP $525 / wheel
* 18 x 9.5 - MSRP $530 / wheel
* 18 x 10 - MSRP $535 / wheel

FITMENTS READILY AVAILABLE:
18 X 9 +30 5 X 114.3 SATIN BRONZE GALAXY BLACK METALLIC SILVER
18 X 8 +40 5 X 114.3 GALAXY BLACK METALLIC SILVER
18 X 8.5 +40 5 X 114.3 GALAXY BLACK RALLY GOLD
18 X 8 +40 5 X 100 GALAXY BLACK RALLY GOLD
***HUBCENTRIC FITMENTS FOR EVO, STI AND WRX***

We have one of each color in stock for demo purposes (galaxy black - 18x8.5, rally gold 18x8.5, silver - 18x8 all in 5x114.3) and 100 pcs are on their way over from Japan now. Get apart of this deal NOW and save on the hottest set of 5-spoke wheels available for your STI and WRX!

Pricing: Please Call - 256-258-6952

Standard Sets For your WRX or STI:
18 X 8 +40 5 X 114.3 GALAXY BLACK METALLIC SILVER - Full Set MSRP: $2060
18 X 8.5 +40 5 X 114.3 GALAXY BLACK RALLY GOLD - Full Set MSRP: $2080
18 X 8 +40 5 X 100 GALAXY BLACK RALLY GOLD - Full Set MSRP: $2060

If you have any questions, concerns, please email us: [email protected] or if you need verbal confirmation on anything, please call!!! 256-258-6952!!! These wheels are going to move fast so get ahold of some NOW!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all depends on size and tire you go with :)

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You got it :) I was informed that Buschur racing used it at the EVO shoot out and loved them, so I guess that could be some reassurance :) its definitely heavier then stock (how could it not be... BBS forged wheels aren't heavyweights ;) ), but they aren't by much.

Thanks and take care!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes they are :) we are trying to get a larger group order together in order to save $200-300+ for you guys. Otherwise the normal cost is $475+/wheel (of course this varies on size). If we don't get enough interest to get the larger order then we will just sell them individually on the website :) Sorry for the confusion. If we only get a couple people, we'll just start selling them normally. We already stock and sell these wheels, we're just trying to see if people want to put enough of a group together so we can cut you guys a deeper discount! Thank you :)!

I've gone back and just changed the setup as it was very difficult for myself to do the group buy pricing for each and every model available and we'll just have to do that on a per customer basis. The normal setup is listed now along with the discounts available. If you want something different, call and we'll price you accordingly (256-258-6952). I have a required dealer pricing setup for electronic display, so that is the lowest I can go :). If you have any questions or want more information on the wheels, please call or email! Thank you!

Robert~

·
Registered
53 Posts
<3 the look, I've been looking for a set of black on chrome wheels... have to see if they fit in the budget.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely give us a call if you can :) take care!!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumpity bump bump

We have a local who purchased a black set and has his car lowered (05 black sti) so we'll have some nice comparison photos soon (side by side with our stock 05 silver sti and pinks lowered 05 black sti).

Robert~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.