Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We are back again with another great sale for this month.

This month we are promoting our Full Kits.

Full kit price is $240 shipped to your door.

Our Full kits for the line of Subaru's will cover the hood, fenders, mirrors, front bumper area and in some cases the hood scoop and/or front panel pieces. Each piece is precut perfectly by computerized equipment to fit the high impact areas of the vehicle.

Warranty is lifetime cracking fading and/or yellowing on the film for as long as you own the car. This is unsurpassed by no one! We only use the best products 3M and adhesives 3M.

Payments can be made via Paypal using our account [email protected].

As always we are available for any questions you may have or specials requests.
We accept Paypal and ship within 24 business hours.

RockBlocker Staff

·
Registered
146 Posts
What's a typical install on these cost? I am located in northen NJ and am interested in this but more concerned about a reliable installer that would do a great job. Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The install costs depend on what you are having installed. I have a great installer in Northern NJ. His name is Lee Berrebi 973-477-6717. He also does window tint.

Give him a call and see what he would charge you for the labor. If you want to buy a kit let me know. We ship within 24 business hours.

Chad

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Rockblocker....do you know of any installer in the Central Texas area...around Austin?....I live just an hour north of Austin and make the drive frequently. What is the price for these things?....I just want the front of the car and hood covered.....

·
Registered
865 Posts
do you have any more of the rockblocer material for other parts of our cars?? if so i am in. MKIVSUPRA HAS THEM, HE KNOWS what I m talkin about. I want what he has on his car.... the more the merrier, and the safer my baby is.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
it would be safer justin if you werent driving it ahahha j/k

Where is that blocker i cant see it? I must be blind

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o you have any more of the rockblocer material for other parts of our cars?? if so i am in. MKIVSUPRA HAS THEM, HE KNOWS what I m talkin about. I want what he has on his car.... the more the merrier, and the safer my baby is.
DoubleJ,

What are you looking for? We have the whole front end kits, rocker panels, rear bumper top and behind the rear tires????

I agree the more the coverage the merrier!!:)

Let me know what you need or want.

You are not blind FasStAsS_sTi...that is the point :wink:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
lol that is awesome! i might think abotu this too, for the whole front end?

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
DAYUM! Im guessing thats alot? if it is how about just the headlights bumper and hood?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Same question.....do you know of an installer somewhere around the Central Texas area?....I am interested.....name and number would be GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
My STi RALLY PICS....For your enjoyment

amir read this ... thne u will know what this is all about... you are not supposed to see it .. that is the point..
The RockBlocker Paint Protection System was designed with the consumer in mind. Each piece is computer cut to fit your vehicle surfaces. RockBlocker's Paint Protection System protects the high impact areas of your vehicle that are prone to rock chip damage while keeping the costs affordable.

RockBlocker has kits that can vary from needing a trained installer to kits that you may even be able to tackle yourself. If you are interested in protecting your vehicle and want to keep the cost to a reasonable level then RockBlocker is the answer for you!

We currently have over 1700 kits available for hundreds of vehicles. In some cases you will find as many as 6 to 8 kits for your particular vehicle. RockBlocker kits are offered with your choice of 3M ScotchCal 8 mil or VentureShield 8 mil material. The leading edge of the hood is wrapped to give you a better finish and just that extra bit of protection.

RockBlocker offers a lifetime warranty on the film whether you purchase 3M or VentureShield for cracking, fading or yellowing for as long as you own the vehicle.

More information about 3M can be found here, and VentureShield Material here.

StonGard Paint Protection

StonGard is the next level up. These products are recommended for a trained installer. StonGard Paint protects your car's finish against the chips, nicks and scratches that can take a toll on its beautiful finish. StonGard designs their kits from 3M ScotchCal urethane 8 mil film..

StonGard strives in covering more of the car than anybody else. StonGard Paint is available in full kits, partial kit or individual pieces. Depending on your needs StonGard offers pieces to protect the bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, door cups, door edges and other vital areas.

StonGard's built-in UV inhibitors mean that it will remain perfectly clear - even under the strongest sun and the harshest weather - so your car's finish always shines through. It's so clear, in fact, that you'll hardly know it's there.

The 3M special adhesive backing gives you protection that holds on for as long as you own your car. StonGard offers a lifetime warranty on the 3M material from cracking, yellowing or fading with a damage warranty where applicable.

For more information about the StonGard warranty click here

StonGard Light Protection

The head lights in today's automobiles are extremely expensive. Gone are the days when you run to the local auto parts store and buy a new headlight for $10 when one gets broken. The headlights in today's automobiles are unique to a specific vehicle and are a dealer-only item. Average replacement costs are approaching $500 per light even on economy cars and some are well over $1000 per light on some luxury cars.

StonGard Light is the very best transparent lens protection second to none. Standard's own special formulated vinyl is over 1/16" thick, soft and flexible for absorbing most impacts. StonGard Light is so transparent, it will not alter the appearance of the lens. And becomes invisible just a few feet away. Each piece is precut perfectly by computerized equipment to fit the many different shapes of lenses for foreign/domestic headlights and other lenses.

StonGard offers a lifetime warranty for cracking, fading or yellowing of the film itself. You can also purchase the extended damage warranty for as little as $15 which covers you for four years up to $2000. This damage warranty is included in any StonGard partial or full kit purchase.

For more information about the StonGard warranty click here

Lamin-X Colored Headlight films

The newest product to our line of outstanding protection is colored light film! We are providing selected pre-cut kits for various colored light protection films such as yellow, smoked and blue tinted covers. Please check the application page here for availiblity. These films give more character to your car and provide excellent lense protection at the same time. The light film is made of 16.5 mil Heavy Duty softened PVC vinyl film that is impact resistant. These films are designed and produced to not affect optical clarity of your lights and you will not visually notice any difference in beam pattern with the films applied. Take a look at the Lamin-X FAQ sheet and Technical information

Disclaimer - Colored films are not usually legal for street use on headlights. Sold as off-road use only. Most states have laws against any product that alter headlight beams. Please check your state laws before application. Installation of colored films on your headlights is done so at your own risk!

Paint Protection Bulk Material

We offer bulk material in 3M or Venture Shield for those customers that need just a little bit more protection for special areas such as ski boxes, side skirts, a-pillars, rocker panels or above the windshield. If we do not have an application in pre-cut form you could possibly use bulk material to have a custom application for that particular area you are looking for. You can purchase the material in various sizes and widths starting at 2 inches in width up to 24 inches wide.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Boys and girls,

Just a reminder since we posted this thread you probably got at least one new rock chip if not more!!

Make sure you protect your investment with one of our clear bras!!!

With have everything in stock and ship within 24 business hours or install them within a week locally.

Chad

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.