IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not the greatest at taking pics, but I was bored. So here are some new pics. Should be going wingless soon.... but enjoy. :)








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I def think im getting the cusco lip now...What suspension mods do you have? that thing looks slammed!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
car is sickk... what do u have the cusco lip up front and side skirts and rear bumper chargespeed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EastSTi said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I def think im getting the cusco lip now...What suspension mods do you have? that thing looks slammed!!!!!!!
Yeah I love the Cusco lip. I have Helix coilovers for now, should be doing new end links this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
purreplayya69 said:
car is sickk... what do u have the cusco lip up front and side skirts and rear bumper chargespeed?
Yes you are correct, Cusco and Chargespeed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
man how I miss livin out in Vegas!! Car looks good, did you happen to buy those rims off of Ryan and did he sell his car yet???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
looks great! do you ever scrape with the cusco lip? It looks sooooo low
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
looks beautiful...everything flows well together
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
na2trbodsti said:
man how I miss livin out in Vegas!! Car looks good, did you happen to buy those rims off of Ryan and did he sell his car yet???
Yeah I got the wheels from Ryan. He should be selling his car soon.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top