IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the graveyard after bowling, didnt go in but was scared as hell, so they might come out crappy but here they are

i tried to take a pic of this statue and it wouldnt let me take the pic:scurred:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
lol :lol: , kinda reminds me of a little experience me and a few friends had at a mental asylum and cemetery . . . scarry stuff :scurred: :scurred:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
reeksti said:
i went to the graveyard after bowling, didnt go in but was scared as hell, so they might come out crappy but here they are

i tried to take a pic of this statue and it wouldnt let me take the pic:scurred:
hmm weird a statue in the graveyard near my house let me take a pic:confused:

Great pictures!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
it would have been worse if those lights werent there.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nandanrp said:
So, uhh, why the hell did you go to a graveyard? :confused:
i dunno i just wanted to snap pics, so thats why i did:), i was done bowling and there was a cemetary right next to it and my friends wanted to go in and i had my camera in hte car so i grabed it and i got scurred and took pics like a feet away

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
diddy808 said:
:scurred: Trying to hunt ghost?
no i did not plan on hunting for ghost:scurred:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
teamjordan23 said:
:lol: You should of went in. I bet you would have gotten some unusual pictures, who knows what might have showed up.:eek:
thats what i was afraid of:(

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow interesting

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Nice pics..

now do you bowl in a league or just for fun ?

if so what is your avg .. I been bowling for 2 years now and i am in a scratch league and i am avg 197 right now not to bad since my last year avg was 188

1 - 20 of 21 Posts