IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, do you guys have an option for AUTO lights? On the left knob I have the following options: OFF, ><, =D (lights) ... but no AUTO option. Is my car different?

Second of all, the gauges: At the end of the speedo needle, the red starts to fade out like a light's out or something. :oops: Maybe it's the just the outside lighting, because I just checked it again in my garage and it looks fine.

I'm worried about my new baby. Here's a pic of what I mean...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
There's no auto option. If you have the headlights ON, when you shut off the engine, they will turn off. When you turn the engine on again, they will turn back on. So basically it's an "auto off" function. No auto lights in the sense you mean though. My Silverado had them and I loved them. Literally never touched the headlight switch, ever. Also my wife's Altima has them. I wish we did, but the HID's supposedly should not be turned on then off again quickly if you want them to last long, so I guess it's nice not to have them come on in the garage only to have them go right back off again when you pull out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts