IW STi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I want to purchase an 06 STi when the 07's come out. Any right or wrong way to go about it. I live in MA, any good deals happening? I'm not affraid to drive for one. Any info will be appreciated!

Thanks,

MMM

·
I'm Jim Halpert
8,245 Posts
buy wrb with gold and dont let them con u into any of that like seat spraying or lojack or extended warranty stuff. also if u plan on getting guages later on dont get the stock boost guage unless u wanna take it off later

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
welcome aboard! Dont pay anymore than 33150 w/taxes, dont get many options, maybe mirror if you want, but hold on the boost guage, cause its not worth it, like others have said, avoid the paint protection spray, along with interior protection, PM me with any questions

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
You will be hard pressed to find what I think you will consider a good deal. I will tell you now that most dealerships will not play the "its the end of the year" game because the STI's are so limited and hold their value anyway. If you can get $100 above invoice you will be doing good. I think the $33K number is about right for one. Welcome!! :tup:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
2fas4u said:
You will be hard pressed to find what I think you will consider a good deal. I will tell you now that most dealerships will not play the "its the end of the year" game because the STI's are so limited and hold their value anyway. If you can get $100 above invoice you will be doing good. I think the $33K number is about right for one. Welcome!! :tup:

I hope you mean around 33K out the door with taxes etc, because you should be able to get your car for UNDER invoice

·
Registered
2019 WRX
4,512 Posts
Welcome to iwsti!

Definitely make sure you get the STi short shifter option, and since your getting a 06, you'll need aftermarket engine mounts, because the stock ones suck on 06's!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you getting a good deal if you pay invoice? If you have a dealer show you the invoice of the car should you still continue to haggle? Some of the info on this site makes it seem like you can do better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well can I do better than any of the previously qouted prices. I love this car and there is nothing to pursuade me from buying one, exept the price tag..

Thanks,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts