IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i found a 2015 sti for a good price n bought it from a dealer i drove it n thought it was kinda low on power, its only peakin at 9.8 lbs of boost, the peak boost recorded on it was 19.5 and thats all ive gotten it up to is 9.8 since resetting it, the difference between 30% throttle and 100% throttle is unnoticeable. car fax says turbocharger was checked 2000 miles ago, but i got the car home, let it sit started it and it was smokin like crazy smelled like burning coolant. im takin it to the dealer in a fit of rage tomorrow but was wondering if u guys think that the coolant burning and low boost are related. it smoked like a mf wen i left my house i mean it looked like i just sea foamed the motor lol, anyways let me know what u guys think. i have a cobalt ss i did alotta work on n it but has no traction til im doin 60 so i bought this subaru for a new toy but dont know anything about them that doesnt apply to any other car. i was thinking a upstream o2 was going out when i left the dealer then smelled that coolant was burning on a cold start. its annoying but im getting the head gasket subaru experience on day 2 of ownership i believe lol let me know what you guys think is up with it tho

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts