IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
am i understanding this correctly:
tap it and it works like ours, quick spray of h2o
push it in, and it continuously sprays? or does it do it intermittently?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Precisely.

Tap it: works like ours.
Push it: works until you empty your tank or you push it again to turn it off.
Maybe you can help me then. i purchased that spray switch a while back. the exact ones you are selling. however, it doesnt work like everyone says. when i push the button, it keeps spraying and i cant turn it off. it just keeps spraying. no matter if you push the button again, it doesnt turn off.

so i ended up putting my original button back on.

any ideas??

·
Registered
133 Posts
no, its not stuck in at all. if i push it the second time, it will return back to its original position. only thing is, the motor and spray will still be running and keep running until i turn off the car.

i purchased it from racecomp.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought the Racecomp switch and replaced the original switch with it, worked fine for me. Can you test it with a continuity tester to confirm the contacts are closing and opening correctly?

·
Registered
219 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2484700492&category=46093&sspagename=WDVW
Kevin,
I bought the switch from you guys, but the grounding mod instructions (eluded to on your website) didn't come w/ my order.

And the link on your website to the instructions doesn't work. Could you post the instructions in this topic, so people can find them.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
Switch works great. Thanks for the emailed instructions.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Does the switch work with specific temperature ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts