IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi, i was just browsing through your website and was about to check out buying multiple items. i didnt see any discount applied and the total tab was 1100 + dollars. how do you get that discount?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Downpipe Question

TRM, I apologize for the delay:

Edit: due to concerns about redirection as mentioned in subsequent posts, I have removed some of the digits for your protection. Contact me if you have specific questions.

1z795936034033****-Victor
1z795936034096****-Design
1z795936034092****-brian

These were awefully big. My shipper has been having problems packaging these. If you do not see your name above, please contact me ASAP. We are having custom boxes built down the road to make this easier.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPS was the postal service. Next time can you contact me if you are having a problem. I specifically requested that you be notified when this shipped. I apologize that that did not happen.

Brian, your lip should arrive tomorrow. Nobody wants to wait for parts and I should have followed up with the shipping company to ensure that you received the tracking number sooner. Again, I apologize. Thank you again for your business and your patience.

Kevin

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
TRM, I apologize for the delay:

These were awefully big. My shipper has been having problems packaging these. If you do not see your name above, please contact me ASAP. We are having custom boxes built down the road to make this easier.

Kevin
why doesn't he just use the factory boxes? the packing my original came in was quite good and well thought out for protecting the lips. maybe your guy didn't have access to these in Japan when they were put together for the shipment?

THANK YOU for the tracking number - my concerns are abated. i'll edit or post accordingly when the lip arrives.

PS: you should probably edit and delete the tracking numbers from here and email them individually. i'm not sure if someone can scam the track or divert the shipment fraudulently.

:D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These things happen. All I ask is for others to be a little understanding. Thank you again for your business. If anyone has any concerns about their packages, do not hesitate to send me an email and I will respond within 24 hours.

kevin @ kingofimports.com

·
Registered
566 Posts
Kevin ,how much for just the JDM blue fogs(without the JDM bumper)? thanks.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you want the jdm fog lights and the jdm fog facia with no bumper beam and no energy absorber, the prices are as follows based on today's exchange rate:

$409 for delivery within ~2-3 weeks.

$429 for delivery within 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
566 Posts
How much for the JDM fog kit in silver without the JDM bumper with free shipping?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sorry about the double post,but I thought there would be some savings with the free shipping you are offering.Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts