IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW IMPROVED ACPT CARBON FIBER DRIVESHAFT GROUP BUY!!!

The ACPT Driveshaft fits 04 thru 07 STi. Sign up here.

We heard you guys rumblings about the last group buy. So here is the new improved group buy - longer (timeline), lower (price threshold), wider (my butt since thankgiving). Driveshafts in stock. Sign up now!

Shipping US will be $19.95.
Shipping to
<st1:country-region><st1>Canada</st1></st1:country-region> will be $49.00 via FedEx.
International shipping runs about$150/$250 Email "[email protected]" for specific shipping quote.
We're using GoToGroupBuy.com again. They're an IWSTi forum vendor that handles Group Buys.

We're trying this because running a Group Buy takes a lot of work with following the thread, PM's, EMails, collecting info, and answering phone calls. GoToGroupBuy.com promises to reduce this work load considerably. There is no cost to the buyers. Cool idea!

So to sign up for this Group Buy head over to GoToGroupBuy.com or directect link: View the Group Buy here. You can also go to their vendor thread here listing their group Buys:
GoToGroupBuy Vender Thread.

The Deal:
8 or more Buyers - $925

Ends <st1:time minute="0" hour="8">12/31</st1:time>

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
357 Posts
i got $1600 in a small claims case, if i get it in time count me in, except the other party didn't pay so i dont know how long itll take.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.