IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. I recently bought an 06 STi, white with gold wheels. the first week has been great, I really love this car!!! it is soo hard to keep the rpm's under 4k, but i only have 230 miles until it is broken in. :D I have been doing a lot of reading on here, and I have a question:

I plan on modding this car, and I would like to start with coilovers. this will be my daily driver and track car. I want a set up that offers great handling, and allows me to lower the car to my liking. I am thinking of going with the Tein Flex w/ EDFC. are there any better options out there without spending more than the Flex?

·
Premium Member
8,226 Posts

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
10,384 Posts
Tein Flex is going to be stiff for daily driving. If you want something on the cheaper end, the Tein SS-P's are comfortable and are good for the track. If you want to spend around $2000, check out the KW Variant 3's. If you want to search on this site about them, you have to type KW* and/or V3* in the search field to make it work properly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.