IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
heee heee. :) it took me a second to realize it wasn't. looks good. now the front gap looks even with the rear. (unlike stock.) how much were the springs? where'd ya get 'em?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4MLA1FN said:
heee heee. :) it took me a second to realize it wasn't. looks good. now the front gap looks even with the rear. (unlike stock.) how much were the springs? where'd ya get 'em?
yeah I get that alot since I took off the wing :roll: anyhow, I got them for a deal since I know a dealer, but they should msrp for the same as their regular wrx springs, drop is 1.4/1.3" check the link to read all about it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Warming up the Car? / Cooling it down?

Nice, tho theres still a bit of a wheel gap your STi no longer looks like a suv. Considering lowering mine also, but gonna wait til theres more choices out there first. Ne idea of f/r spring rates btw? Also whats msrp gonna be like?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Stock Uppipe

wewu said:
Nice, tho theres still a bit of a wheel gap your STi no longer looks like a suv. Considering lowering mine also, but gonna wait til theres more choices out there first. Ne idea of f/r spring rates btw? Also whats msrp gonna be like?
Check out www.dmsamericas.com. They make a pretty solid 40mm shock. And if that isn't enough, they also make a 50mm tarmac or gravel......--Sin52

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
Any camber issues front or rear?

Should one also budget for that, just in case, or are things still well within spec?

I only ask because the Cusco Zero-2 coilover system I'm looking at includes the $200 front camber plates. . . and if I were to eventually upgrade to that next year, I'd hate to have to try and sell a set I buy separately. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts