IW STi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's. I just started working back at XX Tuning this week after being away for a couple of years. I am the new Sales Manager here at the shop. My name is Craig Damaschi. For those who remember me they know me as Danny's brother. Just wanted to say hello and say that I will help you out with all your performance needs. I wanted to also inquire about some feedback about having a meet/get together here at the shop some time in the end of October or beginning of November. Come and see us for all you Scooby needs. Hope to hear from you!!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey!! how is it going? I actually was just about to call you guys. Chris tuned my car over the summer, and the other night coming home from a local meet I hit fuel cut around 5,800 RPM's. How much does it cost to have him check it out/re-tune the car? thanks!!

Tim Geary
Please PM me if you want any info private.

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Tim,

Do yo uhave a ProDrive solonoid? If not, bring the car back here and I'll go for a quick road tune with you.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
i will be coming up there soon to get a protune

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
XXTuning is great. I will be up there the end of the month for a protune with Chris.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Chris is the ****. . . . was there today and got nice numbers. Better than what I wanted . . . xxtunning top notch !

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
Welcome to IWSTI! I know myself and many other members have all had great experiences with you guys. Even though i don't think i'd be able to make it, a meet at the shop would be a great idea.

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Tbagger said:
Chris is the ****. . . . was there today and got nice numbers. Better than what I wanted . . . xxtunning top notch !
Glad your happy!

·
Registered
45 Posts
gotta say i love XX...just about 2 months ago they put a 2.5 litre tuning block w/forged internals into my wrx...it has been treating me nothing but well. thx for the nice work and professionalism guys!

·
Registered
45 Posts
btw how backed up for tuning are you guys? i was havin a problem w/fuel and my exhaust when i was there and was hopin to get it worked out sometime in the not to distant future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts