IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the price of a stock front bumper for an 04 i got backed into and am looking to replace it cheap lets just say me and the insurance company arnt on the best of terms:lol: lol and wanna settle this one without going through insurance and also site reccomendations were i could get one would be sweet.

Thanks for any help you guys can put out there for me.:D

·
Registered
116 Posts
i've got my stocker sittin in my garage waiting to be trashed. i would sell you it but shipping would be a $hit load.. unless you give me the right price ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
ooppss.. now that im thinking about it, you're probably looking for the bumper cover not the bumper beam

·
Registered
6,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
I just got backed into a few weeks ago and went through my insurance to fix it. it came out to be $2000 for a front bumper, new hood, grill, emblem. and paint. i just had to pay my 500 detuctable though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what if i had the hood and grill and all that already how much do you think the bumper and the labour and paint would come out to

·
Registered
674 Posts
Rear bumpers cost about $230 from Subaru, so the front should be similarly priced. As mentioned above shipping on a bumper due to size is around $100 so it'd probably be cheaper to get one from your dealer. Expect to pay $600-$800 for a good paint job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts