IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont have my sti yet just won a settlement and first thing I am going to buy is a black on gold or white on gold let me know what you think. Also I am a huge nascar fan and all of my other vehicles have had #29 on them because I am the biggest Harvick fan. My Honda buddy is making fun of me for wanting to put a set of 29's on a foreign car is that gay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scubadiver424 said:
welcome aboard,

29s?

Yeah #29 is Kevin Harvick's number and I have had a set of the #29 on all of my other vehicles and I am just wondering if that is stupid to put on a foreign car.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
159 Posts
:wave: Hello and welcome. As far as putting #29 on your STi? Go ahead, its your car, you paid for it. Would I? No, but Im not a nascar fan. Good luck with your purchase and color decision. Oh' and remember, black is a :censored: to keep clean.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nice. Do NOT buy from Subaru of Schaumburg!!! PLEASE! If you want the #29, use the number. If the car ever sees Auto-X/Rally-X/track days you can use that as your number I guess.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EarlQHan said:
Nice. Do NOT buy from Subaru of Schaumburg!!! PLEASE! If you want the #29, use the number. If the car ever sees Auto-X/Rally-X/track days you can use that as your number I guess.

really why? I am actually located about 3 minutes away from them and thats where I was going to go. Did you have a bad experience with them? Let me know and thank you for the input.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
06STI_WRB said:
:wave: Hello and welcome. As far as putting #29 on your STi? Go ahead, its your car, you paid for it. Would I? No, but Im not a nascar fan. Good luck with your purchase and color decision. Oh' and remember, black is a :censored: to keep clean.

Oh trust me I know right now I have a 02 black dodge dakota r/t it is such a pain to keep clean not to mention I work construction. I was thinking the pearl in it is a little bit easier to keep clean than a straight gloss black though.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
welcome aboard...

suby of schompton is bad news...just a shady gang of characters...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Help me out guys where is there a better dealer than Schaumburg. 34,000 is alot of money to fool around with not to mention the fact that you guys are saying schaumburg subaru are shady and I have a short fuse for stuff like that.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome, i bought mine at Evanston Subaru, i was just there over the weekend and they have a black 06 w/gold wheels

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Convoy said:
Welcome, i bought mine at Evanston Subaru, i was just there over the weekend and they have a black 06 w/gold wheels
Really?!?! Maybe I will go check them out are they pretty cool and easy to deal with? I still want to find out more with schaumburg being shady just because go out of my way everyday on my way home from work just to see that car. Thanks for the heads up bro.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts