IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new (0mile) built shortblock. Built from a new 2.5 subaru crate motor with standard bore CP pistons with swaintech gold coating on the tops and sides of the pistons. Built by Steve Jordan in AL (n2xlr8n) and I thought I was anal with my car. He spent 8 hours prepping a NEW BLOCK (removing too much assembly grease...adding quick seat etc) This is a great block built by a very knowledgeable builder...ask Ron at AXIS this guy knows what he is doing. With his labor steve had about $2500 in the motor...then his wife regulated and he put it up for sale

asking $2100 for the SB and I will throw in $150 worth at gaskets I got from Jackie at Annapolis subaru. I am willing to ship this...

PE Super timing belt. Brand new $150 plus shipping

ACT sprung six puck friction disk, release bearing, and alignment tool. Perfect for someone going from a act organic street disk to a bigger clutch..you can use the same pressure plate. STI fitiment. Brand new $175 plus shipping

Stock STI flywheel. in good shape probably would not even need to be resurfaced. $30 picked up in Bowie MD.

I would like payment via paypal (+3%) except for the stuff thats picked up...cash will work for that...

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.