IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever had any experience with the new Syms 04+ bodykit. The site I found it on was a WRX site, it shows it in the picture and looks hot as hell. http://www.fastwrx.com/symsbodykit04.html If anyone has any information on this bodykit or even better if anyone has this bodykit, please let me know

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the link.

The grill is exactly what I've been looking for... I really like the fog covers as well. I'm thinking about getting the two pieces.

The description says that the pieces are made out of "fiber-reinforced plastic". What are its characteristics relative to our OEM pieces? (fog covers)

Also, do you guys know what material look like unpainted?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Re: is it just me, or is anyone else addicted to this site?

I want those foglight cover vents!

But 400.00?!

Somebody please make a less expensive version...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
gawd knows, but pretty much the dam euro is maken our dollar look like a penny found on the street basically!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
but a sweet kit indeed!, i want that hood!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Oh man, I must be REAL tired Fastass STi, but the hood looks the same as ours.....am I missing something???? ha

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
dude my bad im soooo tired and bored that i just sit here and post lol, i knew i saw this kit before so i didnt open it, but i thought it was the rally kit which now from opening it up its not ;-) But what i did enjoy about this kit is the rear and side skirts! but this kit is wayyyyyyyyy too expensive!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Ha...man, I totally understand...no biggie. I've worked 7 days straight.... four 12 hour shifts, one 16 hour shift and two 8 hour shifts. But now, it's 7 days off in a row. Yeah, the kit looks sweet, but a bit too expensive for sure. I don't know, I kinda like the looks of the car the way it is, minus the hood. I have seen a hood I liked before. It was a raised hood with a large vent that was recessed into the hood rather than above the hood. Sorry, to say, but I love American V8's too, so that is probably why I liked this other hood....

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Nice fog covers but unless they are functional air ducts, then they are purely for looks. If so, I would prefer the JDM fogs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts