Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LEGACY GT coilovers now in production!!

Wrx/sti 02+ and 04+ including 05+ models and now GC8!. We are the first to bring you these coilovers. they are 30 way adjustable, 46mm inner pistons (53mmon the exterior) opposed to 44mm, camber plates, better colors, better technology, these are on the tein flex level. this is bc racings highest series from overseas which has never been to the US yet.

check out the pics!
We'll have the best pricing guaranteed (as we sell more then ANYONE, dont be fooled )

pricing for our intro blowout will be $1000 with free shipping!

features-
8/6k spring rates
46mm internals (53mm shocks!!!)
1 year warranty
30 way adjustable
fixed cup design!
i talked with BC and rebuilds will be BC direct. they dont have the tools yet to give you rebuilds so what do they do? They one up it, and give you a BRAND NEW replacement!! gee that sounds expensive? NOPE $95 per side!!!!!

more questions? send us a pm :)

So you want an even higher level of performance suspension?
for the 02+ wrx/04STI as well as 05+ sti we offer inverted coilovers for your subarus.
features-
front camber plates
front and rear pillowball mounts
inverted struts front + rear
46mm piston, 53mm body
8k front 6k rear spring rate
rebuildable
factory brake lines attachable
30 adjustable settings
1 yr warranty

the inverted design is both front and rear as both are struts. Only struts are available for inverted design. .

Pictures of these?
here-

$1149 shipped

these are made to order and do take 30 days to come from overseas/clear customs/be delivered, so keep that in mind when ordering

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
pretty nice.. my only concern with aftermarket coilovers is how do they do again corrosion and rust etc..? i use to have a rsx with jic coilovers.. within a year they looked like total ass..

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
these are highly painted...unless you chip the crap out of it and run it through some salt and snow...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bump for some good coilovers. Whats the difference between these and the other version i bought? I have the red top ones

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i believe 8/6 but it may be 10/6 ill find out..

difference... better valving, the cup design/locking collar, 30 way adjustable...paint scheme, they are on the tein flex level and are geared towards higher end competitors and will be minimum advertised price of $1000 but i think i have a solution to make them very affordable for everyone...just send me a pm if your curious :) i bet you'll like it!...try it...c'mon...i know you want to

·
Registered
141 Posts
Gee i wish i could have waited a month and half i would have gotten these for the little bit more money. They sound pretty nice.

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for the price you bought those at you prob can sell them for about what you paid for them and get these...i have a few other guys getting these. pm me and i'll explain or just give me a call if you have a minute... 239 540 6385

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when you wear them out, obviously everyone drives differently. if you offroad you will obviously wear it out faster then if its a daily car, race car or weekend car. they are fully replaceable, and are 100% rebuildable...so if anything happens within one year that your invoiced, your covered, i would expect these to last a long time. I will contact BC NA to see what sort of expectency they have out of these

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its no secret that they are made in taiwan but many of the larger manufacturers you buy parts from today have coilovers made by them as well

·
Registered
26,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i talked with pete over at BC (the owner) and rebuilds will be BC direct. they dont have the tools yet to give you rebuilds so what do they do? They one up it, and give you a BRAND NEW replacement!! gee that sounds expensive? NOPE $95 per side!!!!!

wow, im excited about these!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.