IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 418 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
^ I am paying 99 for my install on tuesday! Total cost of 499. more than I wanted to send on a small 10 inch sub but I want mostly oem for this car!

·
Registered
377 Posts
^my local dealer! there are like 5 dealers by me just had to find the right one! This dealer does aftermarket parts, and tuning

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
^my local dealer! there are like 5 dealers by me just had to find the right one! This dealer does aftermarket parts, and tuning
That will not be an option for me. I'll have to use a mobile electronics shop.
So, the sub plug has to be run up into the rear of the radio I presume?

·
Registered
168 Posts

Where are you at in NY? LI here, I've had my eye on this mod since I picked up my 11. Looking foward to your feedback, Do you have the Nav system?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Where are you at in NY? LI here, I've had my eye on this mod since I picked up my 11. Looking foward to your feedback, Do you have the Nav system?
I live in LI, I am going to start going to lisc meets soon! getting it done at metric tuesday

·
Registered
168 Posts
I live in LI, I am going to start going to lisc meets soon! getting it done at metric tuesday
Dave and the guys at Metric are the best. Glad you're getting yours done before me LOL. Yeah I need to get out to a meet myself, it's been years for me. Do you have a Nav system?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Man for the price you guys pay, I can build much much better sub setup that takes up just a little bit more room

·
Registered
256 Posts
Take lots of pictures, especially close-ups of the harness(es). I wonder if Subaru did any pre-wiring.

Also, can you scan the instructions (once you have them)?

(or Nazty -- do you have access to the PDF yet?)
Ill look for them on subarunet....

·
Registered
377 Posts
^yea the car has ZERO bass so i think this will be good! I am not expecting pounding bass just enough so i can pay any type of music with out feeling like something is missing!

·
Registered
45 Posts
let me know if you find a dealer that has it in stock and the price their charging. I'm located in NY too I'd love to pick up one of these.

41 - 60 of 418 Posts