IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well I must say, it doesnt look all that bad. Its not as nice as the current model, but I do like how they finally incorporated projectors into the headlghts. They should have kept the white on top on the rear taillights too. the big red band doesnt look nice.

eatV8 Edit: I just added the new pics from futher down the thread in with these... (Also added some other new ones)

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
Hmm...I don`t think I like it that much, but I need to see more pictures and hear info about if theres any upgrade in power. If it turns out to be decent, maybe I`ll wait for an 06.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Change is always tough at first glance, but I dunno. I know the people involved and the circumstances surrounding the re-design, but I see too much Alfa Romeo for my tastes. I'm sure it will catch on though if power and handling is improved even a little.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I like it too, but I am still not going to buy STi until all new Impreza in 07-08...

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
wow looks like the scoop actually got smaller? (Looks like the STi scoop for the 02 WRXs). Otherwise I think it will look nice on the street. Those pics are kinda iffy, but I think some better photos (edit... by better photos i mean better/more angles) would make this car look a lot better. Otherwise, if all the rumors about the engine upgrades are true, I am sure it will be a hot item. I look forward to seeing what comes of all this :D

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
CreoWRX said:
Definitely don't like the "tacked on" rear roof spoiler. We get enough grief about the one big wing on our car... ;)

-Mike-
Rofl I did not even notice that... if it has 2 wings I would say that would kill a LOT of interest...

Robert~

1 - 20 of 251 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.