IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up last night and have already logged 100 miles. Love it will post picks asap

P.S
Love the satellite radio, and everything else about the car

·
Registered
332 Posts
welcome, and congrats!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another note I got mine for 35 which is about 900 below MSRP(mine is pretty damn loaded). Which isn't superspectacular but I ordered it so they had a lot of leverage.

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
Welcome all 07's.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pastapuck said:
You got an 07? Is there anything differenton them than the 06's? Very nice man, nice color.
It has satillite radio, 2nd and 3rd are geared a little different, has an auxilliary input (for like an ipod) and rear passthrough. I don't think there are any other noticeable differences. (I know sodium filled is gone but that is VERY minor has little different design)

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
654 Posts
07WRBSTI said:
It has satillite radio, 2nd and 3rd are geared a little different, has an auxilliary input (for like an ipod) and rear passthrough. I don't think there are any other noticeable differences. (I know sodium filled is gone but that is VERY minor has little different design)
Welcome!!! You are saying that the sodium filled valves are gone on the STI?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
07WRBSTI said:
The sat radio i might have liked.. but whats different about 2nd and 3rd gear?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KiR DieseL said:
The sat radio i might have liked.. but whats different about 2nd and 3rd gear?
They are a little longer

·
Registered
892 Posts
welcome and congrats, i just picked mine up last night too. She's a beast ain't she?

Oh and another differance on the '07s is they come with STI centercaps on the wheels. or atleast mine did. Also, my sticker said 19/25 (or mighta been 18/25) for the mpg rating. If i remember correctly the older ones were 18/24 so perhaps this is the new gear ratios in action.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Nice, congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KrazyKarl said:
welcome and congrats, i just picked mine up last night too. She's a beast ain't she?

Oh and another differance on the '07s is they come with STI centercaps on the wheels. or atleast mine did. Also, my sticker said 19/25 (or mighta been 18/25) for the mpg rating. If i remember correctly the older ones were 18/24 so perhaps this is the new gear ratios in action.
Yeah mine says that too (The Wheels are still BBS)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts