IW STi Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I never will, Barry. And when I'm dead and in the dirt, my spirit will resonate every 9/11 for those lost and left behind.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
i spent the day doing a gig in south manhattan within site of the freedom tower.

i tried calling my buddy who was one of the port authority cops who had to dodge the bodies of jumpers as they ran into the first tower and up the stairwell to evacuate people from the upper floors. he's the same officer who carried the tattered flag they found in the pile during the opening ceremony of the slc olympics.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Still wondering how the 3rd building collapse.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
It was struck by debris from the falling towers that took out a huge chunk of one of the sides of the building and left a gaping hole, burning debris started a fire. Also contrary to popular conspiracy theory, neither of these buildings fell in a perfect "controlled like" fashion. The top halves of both of the towers basically toppled over and fell INTO the bottoms halves pancaking the lower sections. The 3rd building caved in on itself around the holed created by the large section of the towers that hit and damaged it. Simple as that.

·
Super Moderator
8,398 Posts
I did not realize what the date was today until I saw my dad post this on FB this morning.

I lost a friend of mine 16 years ago today, Jason Dahl. Captain Jason Dahl was the captain for United flight 93 that went down in Shanksville, PA.
We must never forget this is our country! Keep Ameirica Great!
I was forturnate to be a part of the first wave of attacks on the Taliban after 9/11. I wrote Jason's name on my first bomb.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts