IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newsflash to those that live in hawaii. awd dyno at rad motorsports. no tuner. my friend knows the owner and they just got the dyno. setting up the computer daily. i just might be able to tinker w/ my sti first, but don't know the do's and dont's. info please.

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts
if you dont know what your doing then dont. Its a very expensive lesson to learn the hard way....Get some EM and do research on what to look into and what not to do!

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
10,384 Posts
if you have no experience wih tuning, then i personally would not even try. if you want to though, get an accessport and street tuner and starting reading up on this site and learn about everything.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. been looking. this is the only awd dyno i know of in hawaii. i know guys who mod cars, but no one that has tuned their own sti's. i have the ap, but not the street tuner. knowing that going from stock to ap w/tbe was like night and day, finding out that a protune is available, but no tuner is frustrating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.