IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the sti general section....I need help with buying my STI, u went to all 3 dealers around me (Wayne, Parsippany, Ramsey in North Jersey) And they are all charging MSRP or like 1k under (parsippany offered me 30,2xx for a blue one with armrest ext., compas mirror, cf dash) can anyone send me someplace that i can get invoice or something close? This is getting very tiresome and annoying....has been goin on for over 2 months my sti search..... :(

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Thanks guys...Still 400miles until the 1000miles mark>&gt

good luck.i paid msrp.the only real deals i'm hearing of are the evo
2 and 2.5k below msrp because it's an 03 model

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I visited Liberty Subaru in Oradell, after i left i futhur commuticated by email and i could have got a STi and Forester XT both at invoice... XT is for the wife. I'm not really looking to buy yet, would like to see the new Legacy Specs that are coming out. So possibly STi Impreza and Legacy GT in the driveway by years end.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
oh also, i know of someone that was offered invoice or $200 over or something like that from Ramsey, but deal didnt go threw because he didnt get the $ he wanted for his trade... I wont mension names but if he wants to come forward and tell more :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ramsey subaru asked for 33 with stereo, i walked out

·
Registered
154 Posts
Okay, head over to town motors in Englewood. They will probably give you a price below 30k for a car for a car with options. Ask for Dwight...or Richard if Dwight can't be found. Tell them Mark sent ya. :D If I got a better deal on my trade in...I'd have an STi. Also, definitely hit Liberty in Oradell and say that you are looking to pay 29 and I am pretty sure they'll go below 30. I didn't care much for the negotiation tactics at Ramsey... Good luck! If you get one from one of the above dealerships, I'm hoping for a little ride after you pass 1k. hoo-hah! :lol:
Edit --- also check the sticky on dealers offering invoice in the STi General section I believe. They mention other dealers in Cherry Hill, NJ; Allentown, PA and Manchester, NH that also offer solid deals...if you're willing to make the trip. I might just to check out the trade in value on my car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mark Jerrick over at SI Subaru. Tell him Paisan sent you. 718-979-9595. Not sure what the going price is there now, but I got a few deals on first and 2nd allocation STis for like $400 under MSRP. I'm sure it's less now.

-mike

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
hhehehe...
Anyways, you should be able to get your STi @ Invoice or even a little less..
If u have difficulties, Becker Subaru (in PA) gave me a quote $250 under invoice via email). Print that email and go to your local dealer to seal the deal.. Some hints:
1) Come prepared, print out dealer invoice from sites such as edmunds.com, cars.msn.com, etc..
2) print out Quote from becker and Nasioc, this site.. There is a sticky thread up top in General forum with dealers selling @ invoice or less...
Walk to a dealer, show them this info, and tell them u ready to sign NOW if u get the price u willing to pay (should be Invoice or less)....
Ramsey offered me invoice but their didnt give me what I wanted for my trade-in, even though value was pretty fair...
Good luck & keep us in the loop..

eatV8 said:
oh also, i know of someone that was offered invoice or $200 over or something like that from Ramsey, but deal didnt go threw because he didnt get the $ he wanted for his trade... I wont mension names but if he wants to come forward and tell more :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
If Rednecks had Money... **Video**

I got mine from Becker in Allentown for invoice. They are pretty good. The only complaint I have is that I took it in for a oil change and they do not even stock 5-30 or the sti oil filter. They were going to use 10-30 with the larger filter so I passed on the service.

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
jj90jj said:
I got mine from Becker in Allentown for invoice. They are pretty good. The only complaint I have is that I took it in for a oil change and they do not even stock 5-30 or the sti oil filter. They were going to use 10-30 with the larger filter so I passed on the service.
good man! as you can see it risks cooking your oil with a bigger filter. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts