1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my 05 sti im looking to get the following mods:

HKS carbon ti cat back
helix downpipe
perrin short ram intake/k&n typhoon (not sure opinions needed)
tial BOV

and my ? is im lookin to get a cobb stage 1 but with these mods above will i qualify for a stage 2? and how do you think my selection of mods are any input will help thanks guys

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
welcome to the site. i wont be the first person to tell you that you dont have to type so big. nor will i be the first person to tell you that google is your friend.;)

yes you can rin stage 2 on the ap. check out the website, www.cobbtuning.com . i think they specify that all you need for stage 2 is a turbo back exhaust.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Your mods will support stage two.
Please dont type in bold and huge letters it doesnt go over well here. just a heads up.

·
Registered
228 Posts
TBE + Tune. If you want an intake, look into the APS Cold-Air. don't waste your money on a BOV. it is not needed. put that money towards something else!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
nWiRcXk said:
i just got my 05 sti im looking to get the following mods:

Invidia g200
invidia downpipe
APS CAI
tial BOV- no need for BOV
cobb AP

thats the list you should get

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
yeah don't get 100% atmospheric bov, get aps dual vent, worx ds2, or forged recir kit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thanks for all the help guys and sorry about the bold i copy and pasted somthing then when i hit submit it was huge i was to lazy to fix it my bad and thanks again....and if i get the stage 1 obviously first how can i get the stage 2 map? does it come in the accesport already you jsut need the requirments?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts