IW STi Forum banner

Need and Cobb stage 2 + ots

796 Views 11 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  joelb
I need a Cobb stage 2+ Tune for a 2021 wrx base 6mt I updated my ap and now Cobb deleted everything I appreciate any help
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Contact a protuner...

@yamahaSHO may be able to help with a custom tune.
Reactions: 2
You updated the AP and the update deleted all the maps?
You updated the AP and the update deleted all the maps?
Yeah all stage 2 are gone
Yeah all stage 2 are gone
That sucks that it deleted maps you have. I updated around a month ago and that didn't happen.
That sucks that it deleted maps you have. I updated around a month ago and that didn't happen.
I guess as of January 27 or something they have like a pre-band now on stage two and all the downpipe‘s got taken off their website for the WRX
I guess as of January 27 or something they have like a pre-band now on stage two and all the downpipe‘s got taken off their website for the WRX
I know they don't provide those maps anymore for awhile now, but to delete what's on the AP already seems messed up.
I know they don't provide those maps anymore for awhile now, but to delete what's on the AP already seems messed up.
Yeah soon as I updated it it blacked them all out and now you can’t access them but they’re in there it’s crazy
Yeah soon as I updated it it blacked them all out and now you can’t access them but they’re in there it’s crazy
But they allow you to add a stage 2 tune back on even though it's blacked out?

Guess I won't be updating for awhile.
I need a Cobb stage 2+ Tune for a 2021 wrx base 6mt I updated my ap and now Cobb deleted everything I appreciate any help
Well, call Cobb. They'll first check that you own the AP, and if you do, they'll help you out.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.