IW STi Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good tire and alignment shop around the Irvine area. I'm looking for a shop that has the RE70s, knows STIs and will align to my (prodrive) specs. Anyone have any suggestions on places to go, or places to avoid? Anyone know what I should expect to pay for the alignment?

·
Registered
894 Posts
hmm. Good question. I live sorta around there and dont know. Call up south coast subaru ask for freddy in parts. he knows all

·
IWSTI Club Level 11ty
5,687 Posts
409industries said:
Clark's House of Suspension in Lake Forest (http://ocautosites.com/Clarks/ContactUs.asp) will do alignment and toe settings on lowered imports for about 60 - 80 i think. They don't sell tires, but i always go there for my alignment since they actually understand how to align a car that is not sitting at stock height.
dumb question, maybe:

Can I go to any alignment shop and tell them how (specs) to align my car? Or, am I better off going to a place like Clark's?

·
Registered
205 Posts
1FSTSTI said:
hmm. Good question. I live sorta around there and dont know. Call up south coast subaru ask for freddy in parts. he knows all

I think your talking about Ferdie Ang Performance Marketing/ Parts Manager not freddy

·
Registered
269 Posts
if you don't mind driving out a bit ...

goto Westend Alignments near Artesia/Vermont, off the 405/91 junction

a lot of people that track their cars get their alignments done there

Darin the owner will take the time to make sure it's aligned to how you like it ... he is super easy to work with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts