IW STi Forum banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Re: neanderthal racing's 09 GTR - DOWN For A NEW BLOCK and another 400hp - STIR last

stable motorsports in garfield, nj has a recaro sportster gt in their showroom. they're an hour and a half away. I'm jammed this afternoon. if i don't leave shortly, it'll be tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Re: neanderthal racing's 09 GTR - DOWN For A NEW BLOCK and another 400hp - STIR last

stable motorsports in garfield, nj has a recaro sportster gt in their showroom. they're an hour and a half away. I'm jammed this afternoon. if i don't leave shortly, it'll be tomorrow morning.
Sportster gt/cs is the same in the nismo juke and 370, so you can always hit up nissan. Comfy and a little wider overall.

I hear you about the hardness, my Pole Position ABE doesn't have alot of padding but because the fit is good I can easily do 2-3 hours but wouldn't want to do 4-8+ unless I got the cushion redone with some extra memory foam

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #263

Sportster gt/cs is the same in the nismo juke and 370, so you can always hit up nissan. Comfy and a little wider overall.

I hear you about the hardness, my Pole Position ABE doesn't have alot of padding but because the fit is good I can easily do 2-3 hours but wouldn't want to do 4-8+ unless I got the cushion redone with some extra memory foam
Roger that. lol

the only thing I'm concerned about the recaro is they really emphasize the lumbar support. my lumbar spine is fused into a permanent titanium-assisted curve. I'm hoping their curve doesn't interfere with mine. lol

I'm finished work here at 3:00. i decided to make the trip down to stable motorsports when I'm done. i really hope i dig them because plan"b" is almost 7k.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #264 (Edited)

(i have never done what I'm about to do. I've always fantasized about it and secretly chubbed up every time). so here it goes...

RECARO FTW!

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts

Nice looking seat.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #266

·
Registered
372 Posts

(i have never done what I'm about to do. I've always fantasized about it and secretly chubbed up every time). so here it goes...

RECARO FTW!

Image Link
They fit really nice eh? I'm always a fan of recaro, they seem to have the best geometry for the human body. I have a Fiesta ST for a DD and those seats (for my body) are otherworldly, i would put them in everything!

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Man, the site is completely different.

Update:. The GTR languished at Baker Performance since April. Basically, I got ghosted for the last 6 months.

My fiance and I took the trailer down to gaithersbugh on Sunday. On Monday we loaded it in and took it to Topspeef in Çhesapeak Va for all the work planned.

My old IWSTI buddy Cicio owns it. We're planning on a 1000hp build and a refreshed interior with the Texas, mats, etc. I'll pay more when I get a chance.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #269

Update:. The GTR languished at Baker Performance since April. Basically, I got ghosted for the last 6 months.

My fiance and I took the trailer down to gaithersbugh on Sunday. On Monday we loaded it in and took it to Topspeef in Çhesapeak Va for all the work planned.

My old IWSTI buddy Cicio owns it. We're planning on a 1000hp build and a refreshed interior with the recaro seats, mats, etc. I'll pay more when I get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts

My old IWSTI buddy Cicio owns it. We're planning on a 1000hp build and a refreshed interior with the Texas, mats, etc. I'll pay more when I get a chance.
Bruce
See what happens when you ghost the group, LoL.
Darryl

·
Premium Member
5,285 Posts

Woa - fiance - we want to hear the details -
(wouldn't ask anyone else . . . )

261 - 271 of 271 Posts