IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so my parts are starting to come in from JSCspeed...im going gt30r so i wont be needing alot of things coming up...here is the list...ill post pics if anyone wants to see them. the car has exactly 40124 miles on it, i waited untill the factory warranty ran out to start doing major modifications...

1) K&N krinkle red typhoon short ram complete with heatsheild and filter cleaning kit...about 2k on the intake...has been cleaned once.
$125 shipped

2) Perrin stock sized turbo inlet tube in red...about 2k on the tube...minor scratches due to install without removing the manifold
$110 shipped

3) Perrin MBC ... not much to say about this one its a MBC...its a pretty red color though!!! was installed only 200 miles ago
$30 shipped

4) Stock STi tmic...the intercooler has a few dents in it from bugs and stuff but overall good shape...with the y-pipe and turbo outlet tube and throttle body hose.
$100 shipped SOLD - to martind

5) Stock STi fuel injectors, about 40k on them, they will be cleaned when removed, dont really know how much they are worth so here is what im guessing....
$150 shipped

6) Stock STi VF39...has about 40k on it but still in good condition..wastegate has not been ported
$200 shipped SOLD - to martind

7) Stock STi uppipe..has been gasket ported at the manifold end. im pretty sure nobody needs it though...but hey who knows?
$30 shipped

8) Cobb catless downpipe...about 6k on the downpipe.
$150 shipped.....SOLD!!!

pm me with any questions you may have!!!
thanks
-corey

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey man. Not sure if you remember me but I talked to you at the movies a few months back. I will gladly take the IC and turbo from you, when can I come check them out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.