IW STi Forum banner

Would an enhanced NAV "live gauge" display be useful?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
HKS USA HKS CAMP2 Real-Time Engine Monitoring is probably not a good option.

There are much cheaper options that do more. STISCAN seems promising... ECUEDIT does too. Still researching this. I will post the solution I finally go with.
but dont those options require a car pc? and all the problems and expense and time that goes with it? the blitz is 535dols us. ready to go. As a matter of fact, the obdiII port on the 2008 sti does carry manifold preesure. It can be selected on my accessport as a live reading. I just rather have something built in that doesnt show so that every random person inn the car doesnt swant to play with it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Current owner and have been thinking about this since i got my car. I just intall a boost gauge but, i hope someone out there is listening, i will be the first in line to buy the upgrade.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I know I have seen an LCD with this technology but it is an externally mounted device... I think it was on Mach V motorsports but I just looked and can't find it. Looked pretty cool--you can skin it and put up various displays.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Dan at Mach V had mention this unit to me before, but i was more interested in the HKS becuase it was a direct conned to the stock nav display. Hate having things hanging around.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Current owner. I would definitely pay for that update. After all, that money will go anyway on a DashDAQ II or similar.

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
I would love to have this feature but dont hold your breath waiting for subaru.. I am going after another companies solution that I saw at SEMA using an in car computer and interface using the Zeitronics ZT-2.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
Wow the HKS Comp2 does look very enticing. Might have to start looking for one of these units :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm getting mine on Tuesday. 09 DGM. I'm getting NAV and would definitely like this option. Would solve the issue of not having good spots for gauges.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have NAV in my '08, I love it but having ECU Data come through there would be amazing!! :tup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Plugging in my Zune into the Video in jack yesterday I thought what a great thing if the AP v3 was developed with a DIN jack like the ZUNE for video out.

So add this feature to the next AP v3 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would sell my AP v2 and buy a new AP v3 instantly

you want my $$ then you know what to do

·
Registered
541 Posts
does anyone have a copy of the navigation software update cd? if that could be ripped and posted online, maybe some people could hack it and add what we want

·
Registered
653 Posts
I wold want this, but my STI does not have the nav :(. The dealership wanted $4000 + labor and tax to install it so I told them to shove it.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts