IW STi Forum banner

301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
That sti is looking great. How is it compared to 2015?
I will be back in Subaru family soon. I ordered 2020 Legacy limited xt, and we are planning to get 2021 Ascent (hopefully it comes with LCA just like Legacy). Maybe in a few years, I will try to go back in the sti circle once my kid is abit older.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
That sti is looking great. How is it compared to 2015?
I will be back in Subaru family soon. I ordered 2020 Legacy limited xt, and we are planning to get 2021 Ascent (hopefully it comes with LCA just like Legacy). Maybe in a few years, I will try to go back in the sti circle once my kid is abit older.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thank you. I love everything about this car. To me it feels better in every way compared to the 15. I like how it sounds, rides, brakes, and overall looks. I'm sure this is my forever STI :cool:

Congrats on the LXT! I wanted my wife to get one but she's still into the small SUVs.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Cleaned the STI today.

Road trip to Topeka KS, took a tour of the Capital Building.
During our road trips, I like to stop by a local dealer just to get a picture with our car (like a "been there" shirt).

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Changed the FXT's brakes today. Only one bolt stud and caliper mounting bracket bolt broke... Was my first major repair/maintenance procedure performed by myself. It was fun!! Brakes lasted 76k miles, very impressive. I think they could've lasted a little longer, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
I don't usually like stickers on the car but I got flat black to be a little incognito. I'll see if I like it in the daylight, if not i'll be removing.

Also the FXT achieved a MILEstone.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
I've had many vehicles in my life, including the 10 Subarus I've mentioned in this thread. This STI is bar far my favorite, of ALL!!! It's also the most pampered one too, under 6,500 miles. More smiles than miles.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
It's doing well!! I was told at the last oil change, there was "seepage" around the transmission cover that needs to be monitored. We will see if its worse, at our next oil change.
We plan on keeping it for the long hall. Kids are getting old enough to learn how to drive, I think it would be a good learning car. I will also find a manual car that I can teach my kids on, I don't want to teach them with the STI. LOL.

301 - 320 of 320 Posts