IW STi Forum banner

281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
I haven't been to the old building since I helped move their inventory to the new facility, in February. The new dealership is pretty epic. How long ago was that picture taken?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
STI got the first oil change and my head unit is acting up. The dealer is taking great care of me and they've changed the head unit out, updated and it still fails to calculate some routes. My loaner is a new Forester Touring and it's awesome! Might be looking into getting one for my wife. All the tech is fun to play with (while at a stop) and the new EyeSight is awesome, a lot of improvement from my FXT's.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #287
Just an update.

I don't have a photo host anymore, until I find another good host website. I'm currently just over 1400 miles, taking it a little slower than the last STI. I love everything about this car.

In other news, the FXT is 6 years old. Still enjoying it! That's under 64k miles, even with a trip from Alaska.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Took my wife's FXT to tonights local meet.

On the way to the meet I stopped and took a picture of my wife's mileage, car was facing the sunset so it turned EyeSight off. 2,274 days of ownership.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #297 (Edited)
2020 Fog light bezels ordered!!! I hope they fit. There was only 4 left hand side and 1 right hand side in the country when I called for a quote. I'll post a picture when they come in!! Excitement is high.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
Bezels are still on back order. I'm excited to see how they look, in person. Just like the S209, I can't wait to see that car.

Other exciting news, I test drove the 2020 Legacy and Ascent. Loved em both. Looking into a new car for my wife. Leaning more towards the Ascent as she likes to have a higher ground clearance/taller ride. I really enjoyed the ride of the new Legacy. I think I would've liked it better if it was an XT.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #299
Month check in, parts are still on back order. Looking at a lot of pictures and I'm getting more and more excited for the new bezels. They match the grill so much better.

Standing by.

281 - 300 of 303 Posts