IW STi Forum banner

Nashville, TN area

156K views 3K replies 89 participants last post by  evo_s4 
#1 ·
How many wrx's do we have around the nashville area?

#228 ·
those are the springs i'm probably putting on my car....i haven't installed any yet, but i know eric has.....it can't be that hard, probably just need a spring compressor?

i wish they swept too, but for the price, saving 500 or better, they'll serve the same purpose and match the factory gauges, leaving me that much money to spend elsewhere

jason

#231 ·
FINALLY! found someone at jim reed's service department that will actually help you. i went in today to get my wheels replaced since firestone ruined all four of them putting my winter tires on. needless to say i got there, w/ an appointment, and was greeted by meredith(she is the lady that does the scheduling there), she chatted for a sec. and then directed me toward the service writer ronnie. he was totally clueless about what was going on even though there was a ticket written and he was the advisor. after numerous times of dealing w/ him and wayne, i had pretty much given up on that dealership altogether and the only reason i was there is b/c firestone wanted them to put the wheels on so they wouldn't ruin another set. i was so fed up i told the meredith lady that i wanted to deal w/ her from now even though she isn't a service advisor, she went out of her way to help me and kept me informed of everything going on, even seemed interested in the car and wanting to hang out next time we all met up, lol.....she even got my wipers replaced, which i had been trying to get done through wayne for the past seven months, at the time the car was under the 12,000 miles which is required for a wear item like blades, now the car is at 14,000 miles and she is the first person there that i could actually get this done from. sorry to run on and ramble, just wanted to share another jim reed experience and actually praise her effort in helping me and hopefully the other w/ a bad jim reed experience can get somethign done through her......

jason

#234 ·
Jim Reed SUCKS!

I hate going there everytime, from service to parts, their service is completly unacceptable, and I never plan on going back. Im gonna just hang out until the new one opens 3 mins away from my house.

Glad you got your wheels Jason, Snap up some pics!

Tim

#243 ·
T1mmmy said:
Ah come on, lets keep the bashing to a minimum.

I think I got my self a steal. 895$ Shipped for 3 Imperial guages/ a legit Defi pod / Control Unit / and a Subaru Oil Gallary Plug :)
The DEFI are better, I'll say that with no regrets! That said I'll probably opt for the cheaper set and suck it up. I don't know though, because I want the gauges angled towards me, and the cheepos don't... we'll see.

#245 ·
Hey I will be going down to topspeed on the 5th now if jason or josh are interested. Oh and has anyone got a copy of the new subiesport mag? It's a pretty good issue! It's got an article in there of a guy who has a 700hp sti, (592whp) with a GT35R turbo and crawford heads or block can't remember.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.